Friday, September 6, 2013

First Position, Anyone?


Last night, I got to take Piper on a little mommy/daughter date to her very first dance class. She has been counting down the days for nearly a month and her excitement was the sweetest thing I have ever seen. The look on her face when I presented her with a homemade ballet skirt was one of pride and complete joy. I hope she never grows tired of handmade treasures. All of these were taken last night just before taking the 30 minute ride to dance class, and PS, she is a natural in front of the camera. All of these cute little poses came one after the other.















She is the sweetest, kind hearted  and joyful little ballerina anyone has ever seen. Not sure what this move is or whether it is even ballet, but I do know this, Piper puts her heart into everything she does. Ballet/Tap will be no different for her. Watching her was just one of the many highlights of my week. Piper has the coolest spirit. She dances to the beat of her own drum, which is rockin' by the way, I love that about her!

Happy Friday, y'all! Can't wait to see what next week brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment